A letter to all Mavrodians





Good day my fellow Mavrodians, I know how much Tuesdays and Thursdays are to us, pls do not allow any paid bloggers and media houses to create panic and fears to our hearts on the rumors that FG is shutting down MMM servers and that anybody seeing promoting MMM activities will be arrested. I have some questions to ask on this note, is it Nigeria that you and I know they can’t produce a pencil will be the one to shut down someone’s server that they doesn’t know where it is? Its like you saying you want to shutdown Facebook’s server, is that possible my people? The worst thing the FG can do is to disconnect Nigeria’s internet services and that means nobody will have access to the internet again including the Banks, SEC, Communication companies and the FG itself, how possible is that in this technology era?


I noticed the major carrier of all these fakes news are Naij.com and lindaikeji.com, pls my fellow Mavrodians, stop visiting these sites, theyre doing this to lure you to visit their websites, theyre using you to attract more traffics to their site, the number of traffics a website has, the more google and any other advertisements companies pay them, you’re fetching millions to their pockets.
To the FG, I will also want to use this opportunity to thank you for making MMM more popular to Nigerians, without your critics and hatred no us, we won’t be more popular, MMM doesn’t need to pay any media houses for advertisements, you’ve covered that for us. MMM is now the number 1 most visited website in Nigeria by alexa.com,to support my claim check http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG, we were able to achieved that with FG’s help. 

You said MMM is a scam right, I put #2000 in my bank account, after some weeks to withdraw my money, I saw #1954, is that not a scam? Mtn will auto-subscribed you for some useless services and deduct some amounts from your airtime, is that not a scam? I invested into forex early this year and my money has yielded some amount, on one fateful day, I logged in to my Metatrader 4 to check my balance, I met $0.00, I call my broker and I was told the market crashed, I lost almost 400k, is that not a scam? You fund your DSTV card for month service, there was no stable light in your area, at the end of the month, DTSV will disconnects your connection wanting you to come to subscribe again whereas  its not so in South Africa, you only pay for what you watch and the FG doesn’t see that as a scam. 

There are a lot of National issues on ground that you should looked into, our naira keeps depreciating against dollar and you haven’t found  a way out to solve this, Chiboks girls were held as hostages by the bokoharam and you haven’t found them yet, The likes of Bukola Saraki, Rotimi Amechi, Patience Jonathan and the likes has looted the future of this country and they are still in Governmet. Budget paddling is there, Bad roads everywhere, Unstable electricity that some countries has solved 20 years back, our mega watts keeps dropping and Nigerians keeps paying, is that not a scam?
Number of Bet company is increasing every day, because of the poverty rate and our economic status, people are being forced to bet, Nigerians are getting are getting poorer by losing their monies to these people and the owner of the company is getting richer and our government supports that because you’re getting your return as Tax from them. Now MMM has come to bridge the gap between the Rich and the Poor, you can open your mouth call that a scam, I’ll rather put my money in this scamming community than to put it the bank.

MMM is now uniting Nigerians, an Hausa participant sends money to Igbo participant with love, a Yoruba participant will also sends money to Igbo participant with love also, is this not the kind of community we should embrace? MMM are for risk takers, nobody is forcing anybody to join but if you truly understands the true ideology of MMM, you’ll enjoy it. Huge risks, Huge profits.
Happy Mavro day to those that understands this term. Abeg make I check my P.O joor 

Guider Abekeapo
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oya na let PH and GH, up MMM for change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm long life and prosperity in nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is mmm the problem of Nigeria? Instead of F G to solve problems that prompt them they are looking unto mmm that is helping people. F G cannot stop mmm. They are looking for where they will offer them people's money.It has been their method to siphon public money. mmm do not have Bank where people store money. It is a helping scheme. F G a from today learn how to support what is good. This is what has brought Africans to nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say it and i will keep saying it, Nigeria no go better again , we are finished , like my friend father use to say Every mallam with him kettle , allow us the people of nigeria to live our lives solve the main problem you have on top not creating more

    ReplyDelete
  6. u know what? thunder from from the worst northern part of this ZOO called Nigeria will strike all those old senators and federal government dead over night for talking rubbish against MMM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Paid $12/Hour as a Search Engine Evaluator

How To Catch a Cheating Spouse with Whozin Android App

You Too Can Become a Millionaire With these Steps