A Guider wrote this


Hearing The Federal House of Representatives talking ill about MMM gives me the impression that they are:
Very naive about Logics and Circular geometry and it's real life applications
Un-sincere ,Greedy and Anti - progressive.
Sentiment apart, their words really suggest so. They want CBN to regulate MMM; Is MMM a bank?
They want MMM to be registered so they can tax MMM ;  Is MMM a business?
They want EFCC to crackdown on MMM Promoters; Has MMM broken any law of the land? They want investment security; Where were they when my 2000units of Oceanic Bank shares was reduced  to 106units of Ecobank shares - resulting to a whooping 95% loss?
Who is deceiving who?
I just got helped with the sum of 137k right now from someone as I'm typing, after I just helped someone less than two weeks ago with 100k.
So I ask again, WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

Comments

  1. abi oh.... the leader under the FG brain's
    need to be formattede

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Paid $12/Hour as a Search Engine Evaluator

How To Catch a Cheating Spouse with Whozin Android App

You Too Can Become a Millionaire With these Steps